Do you suck at word games? We do, but we like them anyway. "I Suck At: Word Games" is a word search game in a 5 by 5 grid. Play online and review your scores with other players. Comes with Instant network play or single player modes.
I Suck At: Word Games is the first title in a series of games we suck at but love to play. This title is coming soon to the Xbox indie games channel.
- Xbox Live Multi-Player (1 - 18 players)
- 2 Modes of play
- Single Player
- Multi-player Online - requires an Xbox Live Gold Account
- Customize the soundtrack - listen to your own music stored on the XBox while playing or just groove out to 1 of 4 songs picked by Social Loner staff.
- Global Score Boards keep track of all your stats and compares them against all the other players.
- Total points scored
- Longest word found
- Average score per game
- Average length of words found
- and more...
- You can even filter by your friends list
- 2 minutes per round make for fast games
- Over 170,000 word dictionary that is family friendly (includes both US and UK spelling)